Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Question about Bowling Outfit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member drgrimsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Aunt Cornelia:
    Oh, Fleur...those pictures are adorable! How sweet Molly looks. I can't wait to give my dd her bowling outfit for her Molly. I'm saving it for her Birthday in June. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks!! I'm sure your DD and her Molly will love [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] it!

    And mollymom, I think you are right that it might show up at the sale (or at least part of it, maybe without some of the accessories).

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have it and love it, it's really quite adorable. I think I heard it is still in the stores, so try there first before ebay.

    Laurie

  3. #3
    Inactive Member xnad1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2004
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks everyone! I was thinking about calling AGPNY on Monday to see if they had it. I never called to order before so should I just call the 1-800 number and ask for sales or is there a certain way to order- I just did a search on ebay and it came up with nothing. I hope they still have it at the store!

  4. #4
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    The 1-800# in the catalogue is for catalogue sales only. They won't connect you to the stores. The number for the Chicago store is (312) 787-3883 Ext. 2086. The NY store has a toll free number and it is (866)611-1974 Ext. 5093. Hope you are able to locate one.

    Kim

  5. #5
    Inactive Member xnad1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2004
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks!! I hope so too [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member calyndra's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got one two weeks ago, after they were off the site by calling the normal CS number. They still had some available. I would try that first.

    ~Abby

  7. #7
    daisybcc3
    Guest daisybcc3's Avatar

    Post

    They are still available you will just have to call to place your orde. It is one of those that will probley be retiring soon!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member xnad1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2004
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I was wondering if anyone noticed that the bowling outfit dissapeared from the site? Or maybe I just didnt notice that it was being retired. I always thought this outfit was so cute and took for granted that it was always there. If anyone has this outfit please let me know if its worth hunting for.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You know, I was wondering about that the other day. I remembered the glove had the little magnet in it so she can hold the ball.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member drgrimsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have this outfit and love it! I would definitely try to find it on Ebay if I were you. I put it on my Molly doll and she looks so cute in it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] The glove has a magnet in it so she can hold the bowling ball in her hand. THe little bag and bowling pins are super cute too. My favorite part is the shoes! I love the color of the outfit. Very good quality! A+

    Here is a link to pictures of my Molly wearing it:
    http://www.geocities.com/drgrimsley/AG_bowling.html

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 12, 2005 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Fleur Delacour ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •